I am a software engineer specialized in multimedia, computer graphics, distributed systems and web architectures. We run a company, eJibe.net, that provides web service hosting and custom application development for SME's. I am available for consultancy assignments as well. I have a special interest in virtual reality, 3D and immersive applications and the technology involved to make them happen.
- Manager and software engineer at eJibe.net
- Consultant software engineer
- Experienced in 3D modeling and visualization, animation, processing and parametrization of geometric data.
- OpenGL, render enginges, skeletal animation, shader languages
- Computer vision, camera stream and video processing, photogrammetry
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques
- Management of Linux server infrastructures
- Distributed systems architectures for the web
- Database technology (SQL and noSQL)
Open Source Projects
- Lead developer at MakeHuman, an anatomically correct advanced virtual character modeling software.
- OgreCrowd, a crowd navigation AI integration for Ogre3D, based on Recast
- Buys, K., Hauquier, J., Cagniart, C., Tuytelaars, T., & De Schutter, J. (2013). Virtual data generation based on a human model for machine learning applications. In Proceedings of the international Digital Human Modeling Symposium (pp. 1-9). (on Lirias)
- Master of Engineering: Computer science at KU Leuven
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics at KU Leuven